In this issue:
- Uncle Tom Quiner’s journey into the Black Hills is revisited using non-Little House® sources, and the resulting article contains a newly discovered photo of Uncle Tom.
- musicologist Dale Cockrell tells how “Happy Land,” essentially a soundtrack to the Little House® books, came to be.
- a Laura fan and essayist ponders her life in terms of what Ma Ingalls would do.
- references to the Little House® series by Lemony Snicket.
- an interview with The Wilders, a contemporary old-time acoustic band that plays songs from Laura’s time.
- a review of De Smet’s Laura-related event from Summer 2005.
- Cost: $5.50
[wp_cart:Issue 8, Winter 2005-2006:price:5.50:end]