If you’re are coming to the LauraPalooza conference the South Dakota Student Union, where almost everything will be held, has a unique system for getting on their wireless system.
In the student union:
1. Select “SDSU Guest” wireless server from the list of connections that pops up as available on your device.
2. Open up your web browser and a splash screen should appear.
3. It will ask you to fill out some contact info (preferably an email) and agree to the terms of service for using the wireless.
4. Submit the request.
5. After submitting the request you will have access for 10 minutes to give you a chance to open up your email account to confirm and finish registering the temporary log-in account.
6. If you do not log in to your e-mail and confirm within those 10 minutes you get locked out and have to start over fresh.
In the dorms:
Wi-Fi access in the dorm will require you have an individual account that will be part of your dorm registration information.
NOTE: Access for the two locations are on two entirely separate systems and having an account on one will NOT give you access to the other according to the SDSU management.
Sarah S. Uthoff is the main force behind Trundlebed Tales fighting to bring the History, Mystery, Magic and Imagination of Laura Ingalls Wilder and other greats of children’s literature and history to life for a new generation.Attend one of her programs, schedule one yourself, watch her videos, listen to her podcast, and find her on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and Academia.edu. She is currently President of the Laura Ingalls Wilder Legacy and Research Association. Professionally she is a reference librarian at Kirkwood Community College and director of the Oxford (Iowa) Public Library.